An update of Android Studio requires me to move Android SDKs out of the Application folder.
After I moved it, I got the following error when I do “cordova build android”
I launch Android SDK Manager from Android Studio and it turns out that SDK Manager is still look at the old SDK Path, the one in the Application folder.
- Launch Android Studio
- On the right panel, select Configure –> Project Defaults –> Project Structure
- Specify the correct Android SDK location and click OK.
- Go back and select Configure –> SDK Manager.
- Verify that SDK Manager has the correct SDK Path.
- Install the latest (i.e. highest Rev.) Android SDK Build-tools