- Inspire awe, laughter, or amusement.
- Appeal to people’s narcissistic side (think BuzzFeed quizzes)
- Long-form content has less competition, and more shares on average.
- List posts and infographics are more likely to be shared.
- Make sure your article inspires trust. Have a byline, and bio. Make sure you have a professional logo and design as well.
- Mix text with visually appealing elements.
- Implement social metadata such as the Facebook preview image
- Reach out to influencers before you write your content.
- Promote your articles after it’s been published for a week
- Tuesday is the best day to publish and promote content